Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I HAVE ARRIVED!

I am here! We traveled safely by plane from DFW to Houston, and Houston to Amsterdam. We then took a bus to Maastricht.

I am here at the Guesthouse, and soon I will be able to post pictures and more information.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!!!

Love,
Julia

4 comments:

Peggy Johnson said...

YIPPEE!!!! What does Maastricht look? Is it cold? It will be lots of fun to discover it! Have fun getting settled in and breathe the beautiful, envigorating European air! And drink a cup of hot tea for me.

Love, as always,
Mama

DougP said...

Julia,
your mom told me that you made it to Holland safe and sound! (I am Doug who works with your mom) I'm sure you are excited and eager to explore your new surroundings. I know you will have fun during this awesome opportunity. God bless.

Doug

Nancy said...

Drink some hot tea for me, too!

Peggy Johnson said...

Look for God in every city -- he has already been there and is waiting for you to arrive!

Know of my love,
Mama