Well, today begins my month-long backpacking experience! I leave in a few short hours for stop one: Scotland. Here is a run-down of the places I will be throughout the end of March and most of April:
Scotland: Glasgow, Edinburgh, Highlands
Ireland: Dublin
France: Paris
Spain: Madrid, Barcelona
Italy: Cinque Terre, Florence, Rome
Greece: Athens, Santorini
I will be returning to Maastricht the 26th of April, and then I will pack up and come home the 28th. I will then make a quick trip down to Waco, and then I will head back home.
I am very excited about this part of the trip . . . but also a bit nervous . . . since a number of plans are still up in the air. But I am traveling with great people, so we should have a wonderful time, regardless! :)
I will not have constant access to a computer during this month of travel, but THIS BLOG WILL BECOME MY MAIN SOURCE OF INFORMATION (lucky for you, loyal blog-readers)! I will update my blog as often as possible, and I will read all of your uplifting comments . . . before I check e-mail and facebook. So updating this blog will be my number one priority. :)
Remember, you don't have to have a Blogger or Google account to comment on my blog. Just click "Anonymous" and remember to sign your name at the end of your post . . . so that I know who to hug when I come home.
I love you all!
Julia
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You can hug ME when you get home! (And I will hug you back.)
I'm praying you will be in good health during this month of adventure.
It sounds fantastic. FANTASTIC.
Girl, you are seeing the world! That is so awesome. Some of my very best memories are of traveling through Europe. So excited for you & this great adventure you're on!
What a great schedule! You are going to have so many wonderful experiences seeing God's beautiful world!!
Loving you,
Mama
Post a Comment