Here it is, folks! What you've all been waiting for . . . The Sound of Music!
My friends and I went to Salzburg, Austria, where much of Rogers & Hammerstein's The Sound of Music was filmed in 1965. The story is based on the Von Trapps of Salzburg, so we were able to see their house and learn more about them on the tour, as well.
The four of us from Baylor met a fanatic from Canada, a perfect Louisa from Brazil, and a precious Gretl from Massachusetts, and thus our adventure began . . .
6 comments:
that video is ridiculous! i love it.
The video is precious! And I love Julie Andrews' and Mary Martin's voices. Clearly you had a wonderful time! Love, Mom
Finally, a remake of my favorite movie!!
I love it!
y'all are having waaayyy too much fun - what a great semester!!
We miss you - Britton is waiting to see you when you get home.
Love you, Aunt Marna
I'm super super super jealous Julia!!! I've ALWAYS wanted to go there! :) Maybe someday...:) Love you and miss you!!!
-Kimberly
Bravo! I can't wait to read and see more! Hope your trip is as wonderful as it seems! Love from Miss Melissa
Post a Comment