Sunday, April 27, 2008

Almost Home!!!



I arrived back in Maastricht last night, and it is so beautiful here! It is not the gloomy, rainy, cold Maastricht I left just one month ago. It is warm and sunny and the trees are in bloom!

I was really ready to be home during my month of traveling, but now I want to stay in Maastricht a little while longer! But then I think of all of you at home, and seeing you definitely outweighs a few wooden shoes. :)

We leave early tomorrow morning for Amsterdam and then fly to Houston and then to DFW. If we have enough time to grab food at the airport Taco Bell, I might have my first "real" Tex-Mex since January. But we shall see.

I am going to spend my first few days at home and then I am heading down to Waco to see roommates and friends and to go to a formal. Then I'll be back. :)

The first picture is on the beach in Barcelona. It was a very unique beach - and beautiful.

This is a picture of Christy and me 4-wheeling across the islands of Santorini. This was amazing!


3 comments:

laura said...

i can't wait to give you a hug!

caroline said...

yay! You're coming home today!!!

Nancy said...

YAY!!!!!!!!