Monday, February 18, 2008

Prague = Czech Plus!

Old Town Square

I have just returned from the beautiful (and cold) Prague!  It snowed every day, but we were kind of excited to reap the benefits of cold weather (which would be snow).  :)

View from St. Charles Bridge


We took trains from Maastricht to Koln, and then we took a night train into Prague, arriving around 9:30 Friday morning.

Our Group in Lichtenstein Palace


I took a LOT of video (which everyone was very excited about . . . haha), so I will start working on a little film soon.  I want everyone to see the beauty of Prague. 

Around the Old Town Square


As I mentioned, it was a little cold, so many videos are a bit shaky, but I will include a few here for you to see.

Concert in Lichtenstein Palace

Snowing Over Prague

3 comments:

Peggy Johnson said...

I LOVE THE VIDEOS!!! And the accompanying music is so cool! Keep them coming! We ALL love to hear about everything you are experiencing! Love to you, Mama

Nancy said...

Oh my goodness! I love the pictures and videos. !!!!

Unknown said...

Wow--it looks like you're having a great time. Thanks for updating the blog--it's neat to see where you've been and what you're doing. I hope you're doing well. Take care.