A doctor worked me in this afternoon, and he diagnosed me with Strep.
I have a couple of medications and some good throat numbing tablets.
And, of course, I am drinking lots of tea and water and resting as much as possible.
Thank you for your prayers!
6 comments:
Feel better soon! So glad you caught it in time and got some good meds. Take care of your sweet self. You are the only Julesie we have.
Steve Irwin had read your blog and was about to write when he came over to see me. So he sends his regards and prayers along with mine.
Love you so, MOM
oh no julia! that's no bueno. i hope you get better soon!
I am praying for you, Julesie!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I'm just getting to this email. I'm glad that you got to a doctor more quickly so treatment could start earlier. Trust that you are in my prayers and may you heal quickly.
Steve Irwin
I hope you're getting better!!!!
Oh no Julia that is such a bummer! I'm sorry you're sick, but that's awesome that the Dr is just downstairs! Elizabeth and I had an "I miss Julia" pow-wow this weekend! Feel better soon!
Post a Comment